ATTENTION: Most of our services require preparation time to properly prepare the room for your treatment. Preparations may include the use of products. Due to the timing, cost of preparations, and to hold the room in anticipation of your visit, we kindly ask for the following considerations when booking and canceling an appointment.
We kindly ask you to provide us with at least a 24-hours notice for all appointment cancellations.
- Please give 24-hours notice for cancellations and rescheduling requests. You will not be penalized if you cancel more than 24 hours before your appointment.
- In the cases of cancellations/rescheduling requests that occur less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, the deposit will be fortified in all circumstances.
- No-show appointments will be charged for the full amount of appointments by any payment method on file.
- Membership: will be charged the package by the appointment (how many sessions you have booked)
- First time visiting: before you start your service, if the service over one hour, every service requires Credit card hold in order to book the service (such as longer services or multiple services, or any other reasons we would have taken a credit card hold) that are not canceled within 24 hours will be charged 50% on all services booked. Special price will not be honored. Customer will be billed at original price.
- If there is no payment information on file, clients must pay 50% deposit with each booking.
- This policy also applies to gift card and certificate holders.
We don’t take walk-in customers. If the time slot you wanted is taken and you cannot find another time slot you can contact the Groupon company to refund your payment. We don’t take any responsibility for your responsibility for your refund. Please contact Groupon since the service was purchased from them.
For services of one hour or longer and services booked for multiple persons that amount to one hour or longer, will require a credit card to book the appointment. If you book online you will receive a phone call for credit card authorization to hold your appointment time. Your credit card will not be charged and you may pay in an other method at the time of your appointment. Charges on your credit card will only occur based on the cancellation policy above.
Our online booking system will not allow you to cancel your appointment same day. You must call to cancel if it is less than 24 hours before your appointment time.
ARRIVAL: Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. New clients will have a form to fill out and a consultation will be done before starting your service. This is factored in to your appointment time so that you don’t have to arrive earlier. Arriving early will not guarantee your service will start before your scheduled appointment time. Please call ahead to check if your service can be started before the scheduled time.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: Jenifer Beauty Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please keep all personal items with you.
CELL PHONE: Please leave cell phones on silent or vibrate as to not to disturb your service or others.
LATE ARRIVAL: All spa appointments have been designed to allow appropriate time for full enjoyment of each service. Your late arrival may limit our ability to offer the fullest possible experience. Please be aware that late arrivals will not be afforded extension of scheduled treatments. Treatments will be rendered only for the reminder of the scheduled appointment and you will be responsible for payments for the full service.
PACKAGES: All packages purchased are non-refundable, and non-transferable.
GRATUITY: Gratuity is not included. Tips typically average 15% to 20% of your service total and is appreciated.
GIFT CARDS: Gift cards are non-refundable
GUEST: Must be at least 18 years old to receive spa services. Anyone under 18 years of age, that enters the Spa facilities, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and must be attended to all times.
TREATMENT ROOM POLICY: Only the client receiving a service is allowed in the treatment room at the time of service. All other guests must wait in the waiting area, there is no exceptions.
WHEN RECEIVING SERVICES: The Spa wants you to relax, and enjoy your service. It’s important the Esthetician or massage therapist is able to focus on your service and skincare needs. WHEN RECEIVING SERVICES, we ask you leave your child or minor with a guardian as you will not be able to properly watch and attend to your child/minor while receiving a service. This is for their safety as well as the safety of everyone in the treatment room.
PLEASE NOTE: that it is at the Spa’s discretion to stop a service or refuse a service, if the service provider feels unsafe, mistreated, or harassed (verbally or physically) by a client, or if the service is not appropriate for the client, depending on the clients information provided at the time of consultation, medical history, injuries, or composition.